[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 18-22 Sept 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Sep 17 10:52:32 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Wishing you a happy Monday: I'm forwarding our fresh newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/a8c331923907/spektrum-program-17sep2018> with this
week's program at Spektrum.
We start the week as always with two community nights:

   - Tuesday 18 September | 19:30 Live Cinema (LC) Lab / Sonic Code Sessions
   - Wednesday 19 September | 19:30 Cryptoparty

Followed by two performance nights, and a special community afternoon in
the weekend:

   - Friday 21 September | 20:00 Mimicof + Kaliber16 / Fia Fiell #493

   - Saturday 22 September | 15:30 SPARTHabitat #3: Bernard Foing / ESA &
   Athiye Jawad / Planet
   - Saturday 22 September | 20:00 Psst#6 - Anna Z With J.manuel / Fax With
   Emra Grid

We're also happy to pre-announce the 7th edition of our Sonic Vibrations
series, which will happen during Berlin Art Week:

   - >> 28-29-30 September <<
   Sonic Vibrations #7: Materiality of Sound
   <http://tinyurl.com/sonicvibrations7>
   with works by Evelina Domnitch, Dmitry Gelfand, Andrey Smirnov, Xname

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/a8c331923907/spektrum-program-17sep2018>, on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Have a good week, and maybe see you there!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12