[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 24-30 Sept 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Sep 24 13:06:31 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We are very happy to send you this week's special newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/d862a09a9082/dqqofrn6yt-2817273?e=9e3a7930d6>, with our
program during Berlin Art Week 2018!
We start off the week with a community event on Monday:

   - Mon 24 Sept: Community Evening - The Art and Relevance of Music Videos

Followed by a sound art night:

   - Tue 25 Sept: Blacklodge, Ernesto Cárcamo Cavazos, Samuel Hertz #494

And in the weekend we'll be hosting the 7th edition of our Sonic Vibrations
series, which will happen as part of Berlin Art Week:

   - >> 28-29-30 September <<
   Sonic Vibrations #7: Materiality of Sound
   <http://tinyurl.com/sonicvibrations7>
   with works by Evelina Domnitch, Dmitry Gelfand, Andrey Smirnov, Xname

Ending on Sunday with a special edition of our listening series:

   - Sun 30 Sept: Sound Portraits: Ryoji Ikeda

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/d862a09a9082/dqqofrn6yt-2817273?e=9e3a7930d6>, on our
website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Wishing you a good week!