[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 11-16 Sept 2018

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 17:27:00 CEST 2018

Dear all,

We're happy to announce a full program
<https://mailchi.mp/28bc142c29f7/spektrum-program-10sept18?e=0f19726dcf>
this week at Spektrum, also featuring the next edition in our Sonic
Vibrations series.
We start the week with two community nights:

   - Tuesday 11 Sept | 19:30  Scent Club Berlin: Sweat Science
   - Wednesday 12 Sept | 18:00Berlin Modular: What's the patch II

Followed by a sound art performance night on Thursday:

   - Thursday 13 Sept | 20:30  Mount Fog / MiniM Ensemble #491

Our 6th edition of the Sonic Vibrations series on Friday and Saturday:

   - Friday 14 Sept | 20:00 and Saturday 15 Sept | 20:00
   Sonic Vibrations #6: Music and Robotics:
   Rrose, Gamut Inc, R.Pravda & N.Assmann, C.Sørensen & G.Christensen

And finally a special evening supported by the Embassy of the Republic of
Slovenia in Berlin on Sunday:

   - Sunday 16 Sept | 20:00 Bogdana Herman and Nina Dragičević / Container
   Doxa #492

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/32a14332a92d/spektrum-program-20aug18>, on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Hope to see you there!