[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 11-14 Oct 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Oct 8 09:25:42 CEST 2018

Good morning everyone!

This week, we have a slightly shorter program
<https://mailchi.mp/25e3c954c973/spektrum-program-11oct18> for you at
Spektrum - we're back with community meetups from next week onwards.

We're hosting three sound art performance nights:

   - Thursday 11 October | 20:00   Wild Sonico : Adachi - Gordoa - Marx #497
   - Friday 12 October | 20:00  George Rahi / Tristan Perich / Lesley
   Flanigan #498
   - Sunday 14 October | 20:00  Rodrigues / Scott / Rodrigues / Lloyd #499

And a new edition of the Blacklist series on Saturday - please make sure to
RSVP if you want to join this event:

   - Saturday 13 October | 19:00  Blacklist #3: Freightened - the Real
   Price of Shipping

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/25e3c954c973/spektrum-program-11oct18>, on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Maybe see you there!