[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 16-21 Oct 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Oct 15 17:07:35 CEST 2018

Hi reSourcers!

I'm sending you our latest week program
<https://mailchi.mp/b85530d48826/spektrum-program-15oct?e=9e3a7930d6> for
Spektrum - this week we're hosting meetups of three of our communities, as
well as the awesome Radical Networks 2018 during the weekend.

   - Tuesday 16 October | 19:30 Movlab #27
   - Wednesday 17 October | 19:30 Berlin Modular: Performances //
   Cryptoparty
   - Friday 19 October - Saturday 20 October - Sunday 21 October: Radical
   Networks 2018

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/b85530d48826/spektrum-program-15oct?e=9e3a7930d6>, on
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Wish you a good week & hope to see you there,

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12