[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 1-7 Oct 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Oct 1 09:43:37 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Happy October!
After a busy Berlin Art Week, we're happy to send you our program
<https://mailchi.mp/f2574954ec0e/spektrum-program-1oct18?e=0f19726dcf> for
the upcoming week.

For our community program, we're excited to start up a new community,
Unfold - community for unfolding perception, alongside meetups of two
existing groups:

   - Tuesday 2 October | 19:30 Unfold Community Meeting / VJ Open Lab #13
   - Wednesday 3 October | 19:30 OpenFrameworks Meetup Berlin

On Thursday & Friday, Marisol Jimenez is presenting a new performative
installation music work, open in the afternoon, alongside evening concerts
of new composed pieces for machines, instruments and electronics (funded by
INM / Field Notes e.V.)

   - Thursday 4 October | 16:00 // Friday 5 October | 15:00 Sensuous Matter
   - Cybernetic Ensemble

Finally, we're closing off the week with a special celebratory SCOPE
presents edition, and a sound art night on Sunday:

   - Saturday 6 October | 20:00 SCOPE Presents Y3: Michael Reiley Mcdermott
   / Matt Burnett #495
   - Sunday 7 October | 20:00 Hior Chronik / Holographic Field / Frances
   Heery & Ernst Surberg #496

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/f2574954ec0e/spektrum-program-1oct18?e=0f19726dcf>, on
our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.
Hope to see you there for some of it!