[resource-net] December @Liebig12 //Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:13:35 CET 2018

Dear everyone,
Liebig12 is pleased to invite you to the upcoming happenings in December
and already wish you a great end of 2018!

*2 nights-in-a-row curated by CORSO (Emilio Gordoa / Nicola L. Hein) *

*CORSO* plays free improvised music.
On December *4th* and *5th* CORSO will meet two duos: a dancer & a live
painter.
The resulting quartets will each be playing a set of 1 hour.
In these two days the quartets will follow different conceptions around the
interplay and communication in this interdisciplinary setting.
They will explore different constellations, definitions of temporal
structures, timbres, as well as materials, pictorial, motional situations
and developments.

*Doors 7:30 pm_ Start 8pm *

*04.12.2018*

*Emilio Gordoa* - vibraphone
*Nicola L. Hein* - guitar
*Lena Czerniawska* - live painting
*Akemi Nagao* - dance

*05.12.2018*

*Emilio Gordoa* - vibraphone
*Nicola L. Hein* - guitar
*Claudia Schmitz* - live painting, video
*Ingo Reulecke* - dance

::
7th - 22nd December 2018Residency :: Marianne Tuckman & RATs
Experimentation Lab

“I am a performance poet/ dance theatre artist currently studying a M.Phil
in creative writing at Swansea University, UK. My research focusses on the
relationship between poetry and live performance, exploring physical states
that support the communication of the spoken word.

My mission: to make words sweat.”
Open Studios and public events TBA

SLIDING SCALE DONATION // SUGGESTED 10EURO // no one turned away for lack
of funds //

   - ..more under >> *www.liebig12.net/program/
   <http://www.liebig12.net/program/>*

*// TO BE REMOVED from this mailing list just REPLY "REMOVE ME" //*
--
Liebig12
Liebigstrasse 12