[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 4-7 December 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Dec 3 12:45:51 CET 2018

Dear all,

I'm happy to share with you our new week program
<https://mailchi.mp/a22fd8226931/spektrum-program-3dec2018?e=9e3a7930d6> for
Spektrum. We start the week with a triple community night, which also sees
a collaboration of two of our communities:

   - Tuesday 4 December | 19:30 Scenting the Androgynous: Scent Club Berlin
   & XEN / Sonic Code Session
   - Wednesday 5 December | 19:30 OpenFrameworks Berlin Meetup

Followed by two performance nights on Thursday & Friday, including a
premiere of the new work Quantum-Ton by Tatsuru Arai on Friday:

   - Thursday 6 December | 19:30 Gender Sender #512
   - Friday 7 December | 20:00 Tatsuru Arai - Quantum-ton (Premiere) #513

As always, you can read more about the program in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/a22fd8226931/spektrum-program-3dec2018>, on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Hope to see you at one of these!