[resource-net] tm/ctm Vorspiel meeting

Kristoffer Gansing kg at transmediale.de
Fri Oct 21 08:35:18 CEST 2016

Dear resource-net, past and future Vorspiel participants,

I would like to invite you to an info-meeting for the 2017 tm and ctm
pre-festival program.
This will take place November 2nd, 18.00 at Podewil, Klosterstr 68 in
the "Klubraum" which you find directly to your right when entering the
building's Foyer.

In the meeting we will give you a short update on the thematic
frameworks of the festivals, discuss how to participate in the Vorspiel
including all communication and coordination questions as well as
discuss the opening which will take place on the 20th January at ACUD
again. An important aspect is that the transmediale festival has program
throughout the whole of February next year so there is a longer
timeframe in which activities could take place.

I hope to see many of you at the meeting!

kind regards
Kristoffer

--
transmediale/*art&digitalculture*