[resource-net] : SPEKTRUM program: 24-30 October 2016

Lieke Ploeger liekeploeger at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:31:15 CEST 2016

View this email in your browser
<http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9e330af647&e=492cc49626>
*This week at SPEKTRUM*

   - Monday 24 Oct: Berlin Modular #2: Free for All
   <#m_7736980783587270901_monday1>
   - Monday 24 & Tuesday 25 Oct: MadeByUs build sessions
   <#m_7736980783587270901_monday>
   - Tuesday 25 Oct: Community night: LC Lab #13 / Sonic Code Sessions
   <#m_7736980783587270901_tuesday>
   - Wed 26 Oct: Michael Tuttle / Feedback Laboratory #219
   <#m_7736980783587270901_wednesday>
   - Thursday 27 - Sunday 30 Oct: PornFilmFestival at SPEKTRUM
   <#m_7736980783587270901_thursday>

[image: Join events on Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=5bb008fce4&e=492cc49626>
Join events on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3636e920b9&e=492cc49626>
[image: Event program on our website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=f5a7c5b28a&e=492cc49626>
Event program on our website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=950266b0bf&e=492cc49626>
Monday 24 Oct: Berlin Modular #2: Free for All

*Community meeting*
Start time: 18:00 / free entrance

*Berlin Modular* aims to bring the modular synthesizer, the experience of
building one, and it's luscious sounds to all people and aliens alike. We
want to meet up with other enthusiasts to: build modular synthesizers, plan
future events, share demonstrations and performances with.

For the second edition we bring you an open DIY & Jam Session. Do you have
that modular DIY kit lying around you never or half built, or is there one
module you are screaming to build? You can build a DIY kit of your choice,
you can come to jam, you can come to hang out, or you can come for it all!
We will provide soldering irons and lead-free solder. We also have some
testing equipment and misc. tools you will need for DIY. We are here to
help you with your projects.

Please send an email to berlinmodular at gmail.com to sign up to jam or build!
Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c7cbd432c8&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=526fa51904&e=492cc49626>
//
Join on Meetup
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=1e525ca69c&e=492cc49626>
Monday 24 & Tuesday 25 Oct: MadeByUs build sessions

*Monday between 13:00 - 18:00 Tuesday between 13:00 - 22:00*

We're building again Monday 1-6 pm and Tuesday 1-10 pm. We need your help
to make the printers happen!
No promises, but this Tuesday might be a big day for the printers. Hope to
see you there :)

Join on Facebook: Monday
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=b0ed941b11&e=492cc49626>
/ Tuesday
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3929aa3b4c&e=492cc49626>
Tuesday 25 Oct: LC Lab #13 / Sonic Code Sessions
*Community meetings*
Start time: 19:30

Back room: Hands-on session of the LC Lab
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9cdb4fb73b&e=492cc49626>
(Live
Cinema Lab), a place for audio-visual experimentation. LC Lab is a
community where audio and visual artists can meet, create and play new work
together.

Front room: The Sonic Code Sessions
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c1b7150f89&e=492cc49626>
are open conversations between sound artists, coders, musicians, learners
and anyone interested in generative music and the use of computing skills
for sonic expression. There is time for people to present something if they
want to, followed by informal discussions.

Newcomers are welcome to join - you can also find us on Meetup
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=cacd661a93&e=492cc49626>.

*Supported by the Senatskanzlei - Kulturelle Angelegenheiten
Spartenübergreifende Förderung künstlerischer und kultureller Projekte*
Wed 26 Oct: Michael Tuttle / Feedback Laboratory #219

Doors: 19:30 / Start time: 20:00
*Entrance 5-10 euro (up to your offer)*

*Performance night with:*

   - *Michael Tuttle - ww10*
   Live 8 channel musique concrète piece combining synthetic and natural
   elements in the space

   - *Feedback Laboratory (jayemsonic & PGYS) - guṇa गुण*
   Evolving sound and visual patterns out of the chaos of feedback systems.
   Our acoustical and visual machines are speaking in echo to themselves and
   while doing this explaining basic principles of the mathematics behind ever
   growing and changing nature in manifold unforeseeable patterns.

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=2f9dcb20a6&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=d7c49b6ec1&e=492cc49626>
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=4835bd0c4e&e=492cc49626>
MVI 2415
Thursday 27 Oct - Sunday 30 Oct: PornFilmFestival at SPEKTRUM

The Pornfilmfestival Berlin
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=ad9ea444ae&e=492cc49626>
is
an alternative, independent film festival that focuses on sexuality,
politics, feminism and gender issues, and is the only festival of its kind
in Germany.

Since 2006, the festival has screened an average of over 100 films from
around the world, featuring feminist and queer perspectives on questions
around sexual morality, identity, and body norms, emphasizing artistic,
alternative approaches to the genre of pornography. Since 2015, over half
of the 8,000 viewers—who identify as a diverse mix of hetero-, homo- bi-,
trans and sexually queer—have been female, and 50% are international
visitors from around the globe. The film festival is framed by panel
discussions, lectures, readings, workshops, performances, exhibitions and
many conversations and presentations on the subject of sexuality today.

This year some of the screenings, performances and lectures will take place
in Spektrum.

*PROGRAM THURSDAY 27 OCTOBER*
11:00 - Film: O Animal Sonhado
13:00 - Film: Fuck Them All
15:00 - Lecture: Sex-Positive Parenting
17:00 - Film: Sex Work Shorts
21:00 - Film: Delirium
http://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/pornfilmfestival-day-1.html
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=634858d5a2&e=492cc49626>

*FRIDAY 28 OCTOBER*
11:00 - Film: Momentum vol. 4
13:00 - Film: Gay Porn Shorts 1
15:00 - Programmers meeting
17:00 - Film: Lesbian Pain Shorts
19:30 - Film: Snapshot
http://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/pornfilmfestival-day-2.html
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=6de5bde0ed&e=492cc49626>

*SATURDAY 29 OCTOBER*
11:00 - Film: This Side of Heaven
13:00 - Film: Pagan Variations
15:00 - Lecture: Racial Politics in Porn
17:00 - Film: Political Porn Shorts
21:00 - Fetish Comedy Show
http://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/pornfilmfestival-day-3.html
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=b3aad5b89a&e=492cc49626>

*SUNDAY 30 OCTOBER*
11:00 - Film: Female Hunters Shorts
13:00 - Film: Gay Porn Shorts 2
15:00 - Panel discussion & Hands-On VR: The Next Big Hype: Can Virtual
Reality Save the Porn Industry?
17:00 - Film: Lesbian Docs Shorts
21:00 - Performance: Fossil Nights
http://spektrumberlin.de/events/detail/pornfilmfestival-day-4.html
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=9cca5bae67&e=492cc49626>

*Tickets*
Films and performances: 7 € / Lectures and panel discussion: admission free

You can get tickets for the Spektrum only on site at the box office.
Wednesday, 26 Oct, 18:00-22:00
Thursday 27 Oct to Sunday 30 Oct, 10:30-21:00

Read on
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3501386cf1&e=492cc49626>
// Join on Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=b772e7f17a&e=492cc49626>
[image: Trailer Pornfilmfestival Berlin 2016]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=a361864614&e=492cc49626>
Trailer PFF 2016

*SPEKTRUM* is a project space in Neukölln for idealisation, realisation and
exhibition of technology-based artworks, media-focused events and
futuristic utopias based on the principle "do-it-together-with-others". Above
all, we are an open space promoting participatory processes to co-define
and co-design a social and physical playground for curiosity and critical
understanding.

Alfredo Ciannameo & Lieke Ploeger

www.spektrumberlin.de
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=3c067f153c&e=492cc49626>
info at spektrumberlin.de

Bürknerstr 12
12047 Berlin - Neukölln
[image: Facebook]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=c1d636ea2a&e=492cc49626>
Facebook
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=f875dfc5d2&e=492cc49626>
[image: Twitter]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=8f24a7a7b0&e=492cc49626>
Twitter
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=39d1b2d932&e=492cc49626>
[image: Website]
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=69677d1563&e=492cc49626>
Website
<http://spektrumberlin.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&id=02279b47ae&e=492cc49626>
SPEKTRUM art | science | community · Bürknerstraße 12 · Berlin 12047 ·
Germany

[image: Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=29418c689739de9e668a7d5e8&afl=1>