[resource-net] Friendly Reminder reSource meeting 24 March, 5PM at Art Laboratory Berlin

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Thu Mar 19 12:44:04 CET 2015

Art Laboratory Berlin welcomes you to the next reSource meeting on Tuesday 24 March, starting at 5PM in our space at Prinzenallee 34, 13359 Berlin

Agenda

5PM Welcome and group discussion and evaluation of Vorspiel 2015
5.45PM Bring discussion together, generate conclusions

6.15PM reSource for Berlin 2015
Here spaces, curators and artists can make short (max. 5-10 min) presentations on their plans for the next 10 months. Also an opportunity to 'reach' out to others for synergies, participation, cooperation.
We still have a few time slots available. If you are interested in giving a short presentation contact me at cdelutz(at)artlaboratory-berlin.org

There will be a short Q&A after each presentation

Ca. 7.30PM break into informal groups for 20 minutes to discuss further, connect, etc.

No later than 8PM we can field suggestions, ideas and a venue for an April reSource meeting

Afterwards, there is a nice West African restaurant next door for the hungry, and interested parties can always go there afterwards for dinner or a drink and continue discussions. Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34
13359 Berlin

office/ post address: