[resource-net] Kata Adamek “Forest shack. Berlin” OPEN STUDIO at Liebig12 Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 12:24:35 CET 2015

*15.02 / 21.03.15*

*Kata Adamek *Artist in Residency

In Progress *“Forest shack. Berlin”
<http://www.kataadamek.com/forestshackberlin/forestshackberlin.html> *

a sustainable art project / an exchange between Berlin & the Carpathian
Mountains <http://www.kataadamek.com/forestshack/forestshack.html>

*Fr. 20.03.15 - from 7pm*

Open Studio

*Forest shack. Berlin –* a work in progress

*The faster our urban life the bigger the wish to escape from it even for a
while.*

“The idea has emerged during my current stay in Berlin.
The project is developing free and meaningful confronting with the artistic
tension between my quiet home in the forest of Carpathian Mountains and the
urban city life in Berlin. My first intervention will be planting plants
communities (taking in account how the components of each plant community
are influenced by soil type, topography, climate and human disturbance) in
Berlin Friedrichshain (TBA), as an attempt of connecting the 2 Ecosystems,
interacting with the local neighborhoods.

While my staying at Liebig12, Ill be happy to meet you this Friday from
7pm."

*Open Studio day :  Friday 20. March from 7pm // Forest shack. Berlin
<http://www.kataadamek.com/forestshackberlin/forestshackberlin.html> **in
Progress *

*more under: kataadamek.com  <http://kataadamek.com/>*

--