[resource-net] Next reSources Meeting ­ Sept. 17, 6-8 pm Agenda

Kate bent at katehollett.com
Wed Sep 17 12:45:53 CEST 2014

Hello everyone!

Just a reminder that we will be meeting today at 6-8 pm, Liebig12 //
Liebigstrasse 12 - 10247 ­ Berlin

If you would like anything added to the agenda, can you let myself or
Allegra know please?

Look forward to seeing everyone again.

Kate

Kate Hollett

01577 7155130 (Berlin)
>From North America
011 49 15777155130
(+1) 416 778-4600 (Toronto)

www.katehollett.com

From:  liebig12 <liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com>
Date:  Mon, 15 Sep 2014 20:23:55 +0200
To:  Kate Hollett <bent at katehollett.com>
Subject:  Re: Next reSources Meeting ­ Sept. 17, 6-8 pm  Agenda

address is::::

Liebig12 // Liebigstrasse 12 - 10247 - Berlin

Looking forward to meet you!

best***Allegra&Liebig12