[resource-net] Next reSources Meeting ­ Sept. 17, 6-8 pm Agenda

Alessandro Massobrio contact at alessandromassobrio.com
Wed Sep 17 17:38:10 CEST 2014

Dear all,

unfortunately due to an unexpected commitment I will not be able to come at the Resource meeting tonight at liebig12. I am so sorry for the late notice, and looking forward to reading a report!

All the best to all of you,
alessandro

Alessandro Massobrio
STUDIO: Kiefholzstr. 19/20, 12435 Berlin
MOB: +49 01573 6022751
EMAIL: contact at alessandromassobrio.com
WWW: alessandromassobrio.com