[resource-net] Next reSources Meeting ­ Sept. 17, 6-8 pm Agenda

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Mon Sep 15 12:52:10 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I am really sorry to write that unfortunately on Wednesday I cannot be
there.
My partner surprised me with a concert ticket exactly for that night and
I cannot miss this...
I hope to meet you all very soon, and please send us a report! :)

-- I also take the opportunity to advice you getting a copy of
Ex-Berliner this month. I contributed with a piece and advice for it. It
is all about whistleblowing and the Snowden-related topics, with many
interviews and interesting comments. I think it came out as a very nice
publication.

All the best,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
http://networkingart.eu // http://disruptiv.biz