[resource-net] resource-net Digest, Vol 4, Issue 14

Diana McCarty diana.mccarty at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:07:26 CET 2013

Greetings all!

Wow, the open presentation format sounds great! Maybe allow for more
people, less time, longer evening?

Heath Bunting did a backspace thing years ago where everybody got 5 minutes
- I think it just went on til we were all done (hours? days?) And Nathalie
Magnon hosted an ISEA faces thing in Paris - open call, but divided the
time between the responses. I think it ended up with 15 presentations of 7
minutes.

And big thanks to the vorspiele documentation crew - excellent pix on
flickr!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transmediale/sets/72157632640187578/with/8426700820/

all best,

diana

***
reboot.fm
Freies Künstlerradio aus Berlin!
88,4 MHz in Berlin & 90,7 MHz in Potsdam.

***