[resource-net] Fwd: March 2013 reSource event: Open Presentation Evening at SUPERMARKT

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Thu Feb 21 20:41:31 CET 2013

Dear all,

sorry for sending Michelle's message again, but I just added to the list
the participants of the last network meeting. I want to be sure that
everyone will be able to check the doodle and read the proposal of the
event at Supermarkt. I apologize with the ones receiving this message twice.

All the best!
Tatiana