[resource-net] resource-net Digest, Vol 4, Issue 14

Ela Kagel ela at supermarkt-berlin.net
Thu Feb 21 13:11:30 CET 2013

Thanks Diana,
if we will end up with 15 presentations that's also fine. We just feel that it makes sense to limit the number of presentations to allow for enough social time and conversations afterwards. Let's see how it goes. Really looking forward to this!
Please tell us which of the proposed dates would work best for all of you: http://www.doodle.com/cscgswsdehvvgkqd .
Thank you, best wishes
Ela

Ela Kagel