[resource-net] From 3rd Roundtable at Liebig12 + piratepad Url

Manuela Benetton manuela.benetton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:15:31 CET 2012

Dear all,
I hope you are doing well. It was a pleasure meeting you again at Liebig12
last thursday. Looking forward to the next meeting in december.
I agree that the echtzeitmusik webpage is a good example of how a common
platform could be - in terms of contents. It works pretty well since many
years. It is actually the reference webpage for experimental music in
Berlin.
I like the idea of including images, if possible.
I suggest something in between echtzeitmusik and a *simpler* version of the
Berlin Independents Guide: http://www.bpigs.com/  - The website of a not
profit artist run communication network.
Here the contributors can post articles or reviews, invite guests, etc.

I added some ideas for a name on piratepad.

All the best
Manuela