[resource-net] From 3rd Roundtable at Liebig12 + piratepad Url

helena lingor h.lingor at gmx.de
Mon Nov 5 23:21:44 CET 2012

Hello everyone,

yes! it's nice to see that things are developping here and there is good
input regarding the name, direction and looks of the project!
The site I made is - as mentioned - very provisional. I made it within a
couple of hours, just for a start (and I didn't know the piratepad was
already in use - I now just linked there.)

There won't be a problem to make something like echtzeit.  - I find the
site very good to. It would just take a little time.

Looking forward to new suggestions and the next meeting! - there will be
more on the site by that time. As well, if anyone has good skills in
building sites (Paolo?), I absolutely have no problem in giving away a
share of work ;)

All the best and so long, Helena.

Helena Lingor

Independent Editor