[resource-net] From 3rd Roundtable at Liebig12 + piratepad Url

gregor hotz gr at ausland-berlin.de
Mon Nov 5 08:57:56 CET 2012

hi all,

i would just like to say that maybe it makes sense to integrate
the site echtzeitmusik.de in further thoughts about a more sophisticated
website
for the free scene. i think its really a good plan to do this new
website, and it should incorporate all different kind of genres
of course.
echtzeitmusik.de is only for music, and very basic, but for a certain
scene it works quite well.
there is a newsletter too, on a weekly basis.
if it was possible to do this same thing more professional, and with all
art genres, that would be cool.
best and sorry for not having more time to contribute
gr

gregor hotz
ausland - outlandish sounds for outspoken ears
lychener str. 60
10437 berlin

gr ( at) ausland-berlin.de
www.ausland-berlin.de