[resource-net] Could we take a group stand for #blacklivesmatter ?

Kristoffer Gansing kg at transmediale.de
Wed Jun 3 19:24:30 CEST 2020

Hi Rachel and everyone,

(yes, still using my old transmediale e-mail for a while but not much
longer)

There was a code of conduct for the 2020 edition of transmediale as the
result of an awareness workshop last fall.
https://2020.transmediale.de/content/code-of-conduct
Its the first search hit on transmediale + code of conduct ;-)

best,
Kristoffer