[resource-net] Could we take a group stand for #blacklivesmatter ?

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 22:43:57 CEST 2020

Thanks Kristoffer. Will you be joining Resource Network once you give up
your email address up? :)

I still think Resource Network should either adopt that code of conduct you
shared and make it more prominent on any page talking about the network
or come together to edit it or write a new one. It's not very thorough and
since its all jumbled together in a paragraph it feels
kind of like an afterthought. Presentation as everyone here knows-- matters!

It just feels like this group could very easily stand for something
collectively.
I realise it's a very disjointed group. Perhaps this is why there was the
working group offshoot with Lieke, Ela, Tatiana, etc.
but haven't heard that they've met in awhile. I want to be involved with a
community of people that care and have a point of view, and get things done
not just people who want to come together for transmediale Vorspiel every
year and then complain about how transmediale tickets
for Vorspiel participants are fewer and fewer each year.

The people in that working group for sure are those people but maybe I have
to let go of the dream that Resource Network could
ever be that. Too many people temporarily coming and going or never
engaging. Feeling jaded. Why are we here again?