[resource-net] Could we take a group stand for #blacklivesmatter ?

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:23:02 CEST 2020

Hi again,

Different topic so I'm starting a different thread.

As most of you probably know, race wars are happening in the US currently
in a very violent way.

I used to think Europe was much more progressive on race until a couple of
years ago when I finally realised it's not that it's progressive but that
these very difficult discussions have barely even begun here.

I was just wondering if it would be appropriate or possible for Resource
(or as a community of Berlin project spaces and independent organisations
in general) that we make our collective voices heard on this topic or put
out a group statement perhaps?

Of course, I realise it's easy to involve ourselves in the US discussion
but we know this happens here as well. What can we do if anything
collectively on this topic?

Happy to hear any thoughtful comments. I have no answers but just wonder if
together our voices can be louder.

Warmly,
Rachel

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/