[resource-net] Could we take a group stand for #blacklivesmatter ?

Christian de Lutz cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Wed Jun 3 12:45:07 CEST 2020

 Hi Rachel,

I think it would be interesting to bring these topics of on this or
similar forums...maybe with a slant towards the forum theme (eg here:
technology and racism in the current crisis?; with the project space
network: representation of people of color in the arts in Berlin?) Maybe
worthwhile connecting with some of the groups organizing protest in
Berlin such
http://isdonline.de/?fbclid=IwAR30-_nraiV2Pa1KbfYsqWUusTe0ge-OCBCfglSJMMswCJAjQ7QjPne8aY
[5]0

Please keep me informed on this.

Best,

Chris

---

Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34
13359 Berlin

OFFICE/ POST ADDRESS:
Nostitzstrasse 12
10961 Berlin
www.artlaboratory-berlin.org [4]

On 03.06.2020 12:23, Rachel Uwa wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Different topic so I'm starting a different thread.
>
> As most of you probably know, race wars are happening in the US currently
> in a very violent way.
>
> I used to think Europe was much more progressive on race until a couple of
> years ago when I finally realised it's not that it's progressive but that
> these very difficult discussions have barely even begun here.
>
> I was just wondering if it would be appropriate or possible for Resource
> (or as a community of Berlin project spaces and independent organisations
> in general) that we make our collective voices heard on this topic or put
> out a group statement perhaps?
>
> Of course, I realise it's easy to involve ourselves in the US discussion
> but we know this happens here as well. What can we do if anything
> collectively on this topic?
>
> Happy to hear any thoughtful comments. I have no answers but just wonder if
> together our voices can be louder.
>
> Warmly,
> Rachel
>
> *Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe **http://schoolofma.org/ [1]