[resource-net] Money and Evidence

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:04:55 CEST 2019

Hi Resourcers!

As part of School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe's five-year
anniversary, and in collaboration with Tactical Technology Collective and
Disruption Network Lab this August and September we have two special
one-week programs on Money <http://schoolofma.org/money/> and Evidence
<http://schoolofma.org/evidence> aimed at artists and activists. These are
two topics that we feel are vital for society at large, so we decided to
make these programs as accessible as possible.

As part of each program, we will require participants to write at least one
page on a topic of their choosing about the material presented in the
program. This writing is to be submitted one month after the program ends.
We will then compile these writings and make them available to the public.

This is an experimental format for us but if all goes well we hope to
repeat it and offer two one-week programs per year focused on critical
tools for artists and activists.

Apply now! <http://schoolofmachines.agilecrm.com/forms/4604692500447232>
Women and persons from lgbtq+ and other under-represented communities in
the tech field highly encouraged to apply. Please share the info or
considering joining us!

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/
<http://schoolofma.org/>*
*Twitter |  **https://twitter.com/schoolofmaaa