[resource-net] 20.06 + 01.07 @Liebig12_Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:14:52 CEST 2019

Dear Liebig12's followers, a couple of days and summer is going to be
officially there!

Join us for the last events before our summer break.

*20.06.19_ at 19.30_performances start 20.00*

Two duos using texts&sounds:

TUCKMAN AGRO
This is our first project together. Zooey and Marianne time. Meaning
tongues, teeth, lips, a trampoline and talktotransformer.com. We figured
out we both like lists. And that if the world is going to end we want it to
be sweaty.

DOLPHIN
ASHES
INSTANT
FUTURE
HORSES
RUNNING
HORSES
HORSESI’VE NEVER SEEN A FEBRUARY THIS HOT.

Marianne Tuckman is a performance poet/ dance theatre artist with a mission
to make words sweat. She is currently studying a M.Phil in creative writing
at Swansea University (UK); her research focussing on the relationship
between poetry and live performance, exploring physical states that support
the communication of the spoken word. She is artist in residency at
Liebig12 for 2019. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ya3kbl9H9Q

Zooey Agro is a musician in the math-pop group 13Year Cicada, the weirdo
rap duo Tommy Lobo and also plays livesets on her own.
http://www.zooeyagro.de/

ZHO OHZ & FRANCISCA VERA
Antibodies is a musicalised poem that explores illness (anorexia) and
pornography as a means of individuation. Niether the heteronormative
disciplination of desire nor the regulation of bodies under the current
health system can fully control how we experience our flesh.
https://soundcloud.com/amigdalaberlin/sets/ep1

*+++ *

*01.07.19_19.30*
Postmodernism, or, the Cultural Logic of Late Capitalism :: Reading Group

NMMMM is hosting a reading of the 12-page Fredric Jameson article that was
published by *New Left Review* in 1984. It was from this article that later
came the book of the same name in which Jameson is most known for.

NMMMM is a free, accessible, radical English language reading group in
Berlin. The tone of the group is casual and conversational, the readings
function with a different person reading aloud with intermittent responses
and reflections to the material.

PDF:
https://zwubbenablog.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/jameson-cultural-logic-of-late-capitalism1.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0axzTDanND2MJyUpl1nOy47QVKBUH60wIpCozNNYbv4N2058C0YPG0710
<https://zwubbenablog.files.wordpress.com/2016/10/jameson-cultural-logic-of-late-capitalism1.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3ypukb9zFt3puE8p8J4xnXtGXYZkz2EAZOytk02q6PIK_YT6ewz-N7_AI>

Please bring your own phone/tablet/computer or printed version to read a
PDF from. Printed texts aren’t provided.