[resource-net] Two rooms needed 14.-- 27. October

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 12:20:00 CEST 2019

Hey Resourcers,

I have a super brilliant class coming up around designing immersive
experiences.
For this class we'll be designing two rooms for the final showcase: an
escape room and a waiting room designed specifically for that escape room.
http://schoolofma.org/waiting-and-escaping/

Do any of you have suggestions of places I could rent out for this?
Ideally they are two entirely separate yet connected rooms but if necessary
we could build up some kind of wall. Please let me know if you have
something or know of a place I should look into, thanks!

Warmly,
Rachel

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/
<http://schoolofma.org/>*