[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 25-30 June 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jun 25 12:07:24 CEST 2018

Dear reSourcers,

After celebrating three years of Spektrum last week, we have a slightly
shorter program
<https://mailchi.mp/896c0d1961ad/spektrum-program-25june2018?e=9e3a7930d6> for
you this week. We are hosting a community night on Tuesday:

   - Tuesday 26 June | 19:30 Live Cinema Lab #27

And three performance nights between Thursday and Saturday:

   - Thursday 28 June | 20:30   Kick Off Event Virtuellestheater E.v. #468
   - Friday 29 June | 20:30        Nicolas Collins & Mazen Kerbaj / Tomomi
   Adachi #469
   - Saturday 30 June | 20:30   Warm Stranger / William "Bilwa" Costa #470

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/896c0d1961ad/spektrum-program-25june2018?e=9e3a7930d6>,
on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Maybe see you there, and have a good week!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12