[resource-net] SPEKTRUM program: 18-24 June 2018

Lieke Ploeger lieke at spektrumberlin.de
Mon Jun 18 10:11:20 CEST 2018

Dear all,

Today we're happy to send you the program
<https://mailchi.mp/afbb40eb6de1/spektrum-program-18-24june2018?e=9e3a7930d6>
for a special celebratory week at SPEKTRUM! We are celebrating our
three-year existence, as well as three years of our community program :)

You are warmly invited to join our celebration events on Monday and
Saturday:

   - Monday 18 June | 19:30 Spektrum Reconnect Communities Table #8
   - Saturday 23 June | 20:30 Spektrum Year 3: Sonic Vibrations 5: the
   Analogue Infinity. Program:
      - Florence To - CYEMA
      - Performance by Jan Jelinek
      - Followed by open end bar with Driftmachine Soundsystem
      - *Co-funded by Musikfonds and the Creative Europe programme of the
      European Union as part of Re-Imagine Europe*

In addition, we're hosting two regular community nights:

   - Tuesday 19 June | 19:30 Movlab #24 // Sonic Code Sessions #62
   - Wednesday 20 June | 19:00 Cryptoparty

A performance night on Thursday:

   - Thursday 21 June | 20:30 Monsters for Breakfast / Liss & Farhadian &
   Parkins #466

Three of our communities will be showcasing their work during the 48h
Neukölln festival on Friday night:

   - Friday 22 June | 20:30 Spektrum Communities Present: Was Deferenz /
   Scs / Berlin Modular #467

And last but not least, the Light Movement series of experimental film
events is also in celebration mood this Sunday, with an event on Stan
Brakhage:

   - Sunday 24 June | 20:00 Light Movement 31: Stan Brakhage: a Celebration

You can read more about all of this in our online newsletter
<https://mailchi.mp/afbb40eb6de1/spektrum-program-18-24june2018?e=9e3a7930d6>
 , on our website <http://spektrumberlin.de/> or on our Facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/spektrumberlin/>.

Hope to see you there to celebrate with us!

Best, Lieke Ploeger

--
SPEKTRUM | art science community
Bürknerstr. 12