[resource-net] Second day of Truth-Tellers, today!

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Sat Nov 26 12:26:56 CET 2016

Dear all,

I would like to remind you that today, 26.11, we will have the second
conference day of our event TRUTH-TELLERS. The Impact of Speaking Out,
at Kunstquartier Bethanien - Berlin Kreuzberg, Mariannenplatz 2, 10997.

We will start with 50 DAYS OF LULZ, the keynote by Mustafa Al-Bassam
moderated by Gabriella Coleman at 4.30pm. We will go on with the short
video SHERIFF SOFTWARE: Seattle Crime Cams & Jaywalking by Dries
Depoorter. At 18:30 we will have the panel BEYOND EVIDENCE: FINDING
SOURCES, QUESTIONING TRUTHS, with Jack Werner, Hans Bernhard /
UBERMORGEN, Carmen Weisskopf and Domagoj Smoljo / !Mediengruppe Bitnik,
moderated by myself.

We will conclude with final greetings for this year programme "Art &
Evidence" 2016!
Come to visit us at the Disruption Network Lab!
More info here: http://www.disruptionlab.org/truth-tellers

Tatiana & the Disruption Network Lab team
--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
http://disruptionlab.org