[resource-net] Open Presentation Evening - Thank you!

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Thu Mar 14 17:38:29 CET 2013

Dear reSource community, and Dear Ela, Michelle and Kristin,

thank you very much for the exciting night! It is so great to see that
the network is growing, and that we are proceeding with the path of
creating synergies and exchanges in the way we have been hoping since
the start of this adventure :)

And this is happening especially thanks to all of you! It was very
interesting and also a lot of fun yesterday, and the format proposed by
Ela and Michelle worked perfectly. Thanks a lot for organizing this!!!

As we were saying yesterday, the month of April is still open for
proposals...so if there are people thinking to host the 8th meeting of
the reSource network of spaces and curators, please let us know!

Of course it would be great to hear feedback about yesterday, too!
...and to go on with the sharing of ideas and proposals for common
events and initiatives.

--- eventually, we could think to alternate the presentation night with
the more informal round table (since perhaps not all the spaces have the
same organisational possibilities), so I would say that both the formats
would work...btw, it is up to you (the network) to propose and to decide
what we could do next :)

All the best!

Tatiana

> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Michelle O'Brien
> <michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net <mailto:michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net>>
> wrote:
>
>     Dear reSource community,
>
>     Thank you for a fantastic evening last night!
>
>     Thanks to our impressive audience of over 50 attendees, to our
>     co-moderators Tatiana Bazzichelli & Kristin Trethewey, and last but
>     not least to our presenters who were all well-prepared, well-timed
>     and very engaging: Christopher de Lutz [Art Laboratory Berlin],
>     Melanie Zagrean & Pierre Wolter [Art Claims Impulse], Stephen Kovats
>     [r0g media], Paolo Podrescu aka Podinski [XLterrestrials], Gregor
>     Sedlag [c-base], Topsy Qur'et [OCTO+], Göksu Nii Kunak & Özgür Erkök
>     [Apartment Project Berlin], Jasmin Grimm & Verena Schwarz [Public
>     Art Lab Berlin] and Erika Siekstelyte [Panke].
>
>     We'd be happy to hear your feedback on the event, including ways
>     this presentation format could be further developed in the future.
>
>     For those of you who couldn't make it last night, here is the event
>     handout including the full schedule and presenter/presentation info:
>     http://bit.ly/150gcRz
>     Here are a few photos:
>     http://flickr.com/photos/supermarkt_berlin/sets/72157632989619881
>     [if anyone else took photos we'd like to add them to the gallery
>     with a credit]
>     Perhaps the Apartment Project team would also be willing to share
>     some of the video footage they took last night?
>
>     Very much looking forward to the next reSource event.
>
>     Best wishes,
>
>     The SUPERMARKT team
>
>     --
>

>     *Michelle O'Brien*
>     Creative Producer
>
>     SUPERMARKT
>     Brunnenstr 64
>     13355 Berlin, Germany
>
>     Office: SUPERMARKT Studios
>     Brunnenstr 69, Studio 2
>     13355 Berlin, Germany
>
>     +49 1577 656 7378 <tel:%2B49%201577%20656%207378>
>     michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net <mailto:michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net>
>     www.supermarkt-berlin.net <http://www.supermarkt-berlin.net>
>

>     --

Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource
BWPWAP - transmediale 2013
29.01 – 03.02, Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Berlin //
http://www.transmediale.de
http://twitter.com/transmediale

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen