[resource-net] Open Presentation Evening - Thank you!

Jonas Frankki jonas at nosedef.com
Thu Mar 14 16:08:22 CET 2013

Awesome work Michelle!

Have nothing to add but the greatest compliments. I think you elegantly
solved two of the biggest challenges usually encountered in these kinds of
events - attention span and acoustics. I was tired out of my mind, but had
no problem following the talks, due to the fantastically tight timing and
the great acoustics from using small groups and even amplification. And the
intimacy of the small group also made it easier to focus.

Future organizers, take note - when timing & acoustics work, people can
always look forward to a good time, however ambitious the program. :)

*Jonas Frankki*
jonasfrankki at gmail.com
www.jonasfrankki.com
0049-(0)163 64 120 55