[resource-net] July reSource-Meeting

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Tue Jun 18 17:10:55 CEST 2013

Dear all,

the photos of the last reSource network meeting at Public Art Lab are on
the reSource's blog home:
http://www.transmediale.de/resource

I was not there because of the Brazilian travel, so I am not sure about
the proposals for the next reSource network meeting. I heard that the
idea was to meet in a park and for this time not to have a specific
host, right?
Here at transmediale some of us will be traveling the month of July - I
am personally away from July 7 to 28.

Are there already some ideas of dates? I was actually thinking that in
July it will be 1 year from the meeting at Panke in which we decided to
have the monthly network meetings. Maybe we could celebrate that :)

Perhaps we could meet in the first weekend of July before the holidays!
What about on Friday July 5 in a nice spot? Ideas?

All the best! :)

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen