[resource-net] 1 YEAR ON: An Open Day at SUPERMARKT // Thu 17 Jan

Michelle O'Brien michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
Fri Jan 4 14:19:58 CET 2013

Dear reSource community,

Happy New Year! We would like to invite you to SUPERMARKT on Thursday 17
January for our first birthday celebration.

One year ago, as the paint was still drying on our walls, we opened the
doors to our very first visitors. Since then a lot has happened in our
corner of Brunnenstrasse and we want to celebrate this first turbulent,
crazy and fantastic year together with everyone who has helped make
SUPERMARKET what it is today.

We begin at 4pm with a Grand Tour of SUPERMARKT, then from 6-8pm there
will be a presentation on our future programme and a discussion with
special guests. During the discussion we will encourage audience
feedback and ideas, including the issues that are important in our
community now and in the future, and what our community wants for the
future of SUPERMARKT. Like any good birthday party we will finish off
our celebrations at the bar.

More information on the event can be found at
http://www.supermarkt-berlin.net/content/open-day-supermarkt-wird-1
We hope you will be able to join us!

Best wishes,

The SUPERMARKT team