[resource-net] Ikono TV & Artconnect Berlin meeting proposal?

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Fri Dec 13 16:22:17 CET 2013

Hi!

the night sounds exciting, I am sad to have missed it...
I think it could be great to meet in January to have an update about the
general Vorspiel situation and also find time to chat, something
informal ...

Since at transmediale we have been organising the last two Vorspiel
pre-events I wonder if there is any space willing to host the next
meeting? At Podewil now we are overloaded with the production activities
before the festival, so it could be great if somebody else of the
network would like to make this meeting happen :)

Since the Vorspiel starts on January 22, it should not be too close to
it, but it could be nice to catch up before!

Best,

Tatiana