[resource-net] Ikono TV & Artconnect Berlin meeting proposal?

Christine Gückel christine.gueckel at ikono.org
Mon Dec 9 10:52:27 CET 2013

Dear Tatiana and dear reSource-network,

Thanks for your emails and initiative, and thanks to Maru for offering an alternative place for the next meeting.

Due to the fact that Maru unfortunately is not working with us anymore and our therefore restricted capacities, I am sorry to say that we won't be able to host the upcoming reSource meeting at our office. I am really sorry for that and the short notice, it would have been a pleasure to welcome you all at our place. Also double-checked with Ricardo: Also Artconnect will unfortunately not be able to host you all (the original plan has always been to letting it happen at our office).

So, Maru, it would be great if you could confirm the meeting at your place..?

Thanks a lot for your kind understanding. Looking forward to the next opportunity.
Best wishes,
Christine

Christine Gückel, Press & Communication
christine.gueckel at ikono.org