[resource-net] Ikono TV & Artconnect Berlin meeting proposal?

Ricardo Amaral | ARTCONNECT BERLIN rica at artconnectberlin.com
Fri Dec 6 13:23:19 CET 2013

Hello dear community,

I'm afraid to say that I think it will be cancelled as I can't
unfortunately host it in our space and ikono seem to be going to a lot of
changes right now. I talked to the people in ikono already and it seems
they can't host it anymore.

I'm sorry for that guys, it was a unpredictable situation.

Do we have any backup plan?

thanks
cheers
Rica