[resource-net] Next Roundtable: Tuesday, December 11th 6-9pm at SUPERMARKT

Erika . erika at ore.lt
Thu Nov 29 13:15:08 CET 2012

Hello everybody,

Hope you all doing well.
If we wanna use facebook for the promotion and invitations,
I would offer to create the group for our activities and invite people to
add the group,
all the post and invites will be reachable to the members.
I would like also to invite to Panke event to day:
http://www.pankeculture.com/madmapping-workshop-berlin-fail-2012/
See you all soon anyway
LG

Erika Siekstelyte