[resource-net] Next Roundtable: Tuesday, December 11th 6-9pm at SUPERMARKT

Ela Kagel ela at supermarkt-berlin.net
Wed Nov 28 23:07:26 CET 2012

Dear Georgia, dear Gaia,

a facebook event would certainly make sense. We can set it up and share it with our relevant contacts.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in the next meeting at our venue. Michelle O'Brien, SUPERMARKT's Creative Producer, along with one of our founding partners, will be your host on December 11th. Michelle is very familiar with the reSource activities & she will also catch up with you on the agenda for Dec 11th. Thanks Gaia for sharing yours!

All best
Ela

Ela Kagel
Managing Partner