[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: Tomorrow 18-21 at SUPERMARKT

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Mon Dec 10 19:04:33 CET 2012

Dear all,

unfortunately tomorrow due a conference in Denmark I won't be at the
meeting. What a pity :(
Btw, additional transmediale "agents" will be present ... I look forward
to knowing how it went and please, remember to write a report for the
absents...

Have fun! I will think telepathically about you from Denmark :)

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen