[resource-net] 4th Meeting and Roundtable: Tomorrow 18-21 at SUPERMARKT

Michelle O'Brien michelle at supermarkt-berlin.net
Mon Dec 10 16:47:01 CET 2012

Dear reSource members,

This is a friendly reminder about the 4th Meeting and Roundtable for
Berlin's reSource collective, tomorrow night from 18:00 - 21:00 at
SUPERMARKT. You can find us at Brunnenstr. 64, 13355 Wedding - U8
Voltastr. or U8 Bernauerstr.

Our agenda will include:
- Website: steps forward
- Group name
- reSource 003: P2P Vorspiel
- Activities and schedule for 2013
- Working groups on specific areas

You are free to raise other points for discussion during the event. I
will send around minutes after the event for those of you who are unable
to attend.

A reminder that you are invited to contribute some food to the evening.
Our bar will be open for drinks service and we will also provide some
small snacks.

We look forward to welcoming you to SUPERMARKT!

Best wishes,

Michelle O'Brien
Creative Producer