[resource-net] INVITATION / WORKSHOP by Ioana Vreme Moser - Harvester Bugs. Autonomous energy hunters. 22-23 NOVEMBER 2022

Valentina Besegher contact at besegher.com
Sun Nov 20 13:24:28 CET 2022

Dear all,
I'm Valentina from Labor Neunzehn.
I am writing here in our List because I thought I would inform you that on Tuesday 22 and Wednesday 23 November we will be doing a workshop in our studio that some of you might be interested in.

The workshop by Ioana Vreme Moser aims to introduce the participants to the basic notions of radio technology, electronic transmission, reception and amplification.
There are still some places available.

If you have any additional questions and/or requests, you can also write to me here.

Thank you and I hope to see some of you :)

Here the links about the ws:
https://www.eventbrite.de/e/cluster-23-ioana-vreme-moser-harvester-bugs-autonomous-energy-hunters-tickets-463732806307 <https://www.eventbrite.de/e/cluster-23-ioana-vreme-moser-harvester-bugs-autonomous-energy-hunters-tickets-463732806307>
https://www.laborneunzehn.org/cluster-23-ioana-vreme-moser-harvester-bugs-autonomous-energy-hunters-workshop <https://www.laborneunzehn.org/cluster-23-ioana-vreme-moser-harvester-bugs-autonomous-energy-hunters-workshop>

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Labor Neunzehn
V. Scotti, A. Massobrio GbR
www.laborneunzehn.org <http://www.laborneunzehn.org/>
Kiefholzstr.19/20
12435 D-Berlin

**NEWS**:
Labor Neunzehn, ‘Cluster Series 2023’
November 22-23 / 14:00-18:00
Workshop by Ioana Vreme Moser – Harvester Bugs. Autonomous energy hunters.
https://bit.ly/3ttQ3Pv