[resource-net] 07+08.05::Felipe Vareschi::Passing Through::interactive sound installation

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Thu May 5 10:45:39 CEST 2022

Dear Liebig12 followers,
Maydays are there and we are looking forward
to invite you to „pass through“ our first appointment of the month!

07 + 08.05.2022
11am to 8pm

„Passing Through“
interactive multichannel sound installation
by Felipe Vareschi

Passing Through is an interactive audio installation that explores the themes of presence and participation within the context of the city’s soundscape.

By simply existing, we continuously modify and contribute to the soundscape that flourishes and develops around us.
When we are in social settings, we ofter become aware of these contributions and adjust the way we behave, talk and move to sonically coexist with others.
This attention often is not extended to the moments in our lives where we do not consider our contributions to the soundscape as “meaningful”. When we transit from one space to another, or when we sit in silence on a park bench.

The mere act of listening itself already changes the soundscape around us and makes us participate in the lives of others through our sense of hearing.

This installation aims to frame listening as a participatory process in which
attendees can control the soundscape around them through the simple act of listening.

More about Felipe
https://felipevareschi.bandcamp.com/
https://www.vareschimastering.com/

::more upcoming happenings in May TBA soon! stay tuned::

TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS NEWSLETTER JUST REPLY :: REMOVE ME

Liebig12
Liebigstr.12
10247 Berlin
www.liebig12.net