[resource-net] Call for Papers/Call for Projects: Working Titles Issue No. 2

Gabriel S Moses gabsmrhc at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 07:00:00 CEST 2022

*Call for Papers/Call for Projects: Working Titles Issue No. 2 *

Dear Resourcererettes,

I am pleased to announce the open call for *“Compromised Visions”* –
the second issue of *Working Titles: Journal for Practice-Based
Research*.

Practice-based researchers of all kinds are welcome to submit their
abstracts *by 30.09.22, 23:59 CEST*.

All information, including the exact stylesheet requirements, *may be found*
 HERE <https://www.uni-weimar.de/projekte/workingtitles/calls/>.

On a more personal (side)note – we would like to thank everybody who
attended the official launch of the journal and its first issue, *Stone
Soup – An Apparatus for Taste & Transformation*
<https://www.uni-weimar.de/projekte/workingtitles/>, last Sunday, July 3rd,
at the closing reception of the Bauhaus-Universität showcase at Galerie
Eigenheim, as part of the 13th SAR international conference. We were
touched by all the positive responses that echoed our shared aspirations
for *Working Titles*. We hope this endeavor indeed brings in a breath of
fresh air and expands the discourse of all practice-based type research,
both within and beyond all fields of art and design and any intersecting
fields, both inside and outside of academia.

We would be thankful if you could help us spread the CfP, as we welcome
research from a wide range of practitioners – academic and non-academic
alike.

Questions may be directed to workingtitles at gestaltung.uni-weimar.de.

Sincerely,

p/p Gabriel S Moses
Working Titles

Working Titles is run by a group
<https://www.uni-weimar.de/projekte/workingtitles/team/> from the Ph.D.
programme Art and Design at Bauhaus-Universität Weimar.