[resource-net] MärzMarch @Liebig12_Berlin

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:23:23 CET 2022

Dear Liebig12 followers friends, despite disgusting War games taking us
over while a Pandemic is just fading out a bit,
days are getting longer, Spring is getting closer & you are very welcome to
join us & our upcoming March activities!

...keep an eye on current Covid19_rules
<https://www.berlin.de/corona/en/measures/#headline_1_5> as they change all
the time :)

::
Ostkreuzschule für Fotografie <https://www.ostkreuzschule.de/> presents »
ÜBER HEIMAT«

Final exhibition of *Sven Marquardt
<https://www.ostkreuzschule.de/index.php/oks_dozenten/sven-marquardt/?lang=en>
*Seminar
@Ostkreuzschule for Photography

Opening 3.3 6 – 9pm // 4. + 5.03  2 – 8pm;  6.03  2 – 6pm
"Heimat" a propos...as we are confronted by the question of "Identity" &
"Home" like never before in History, you are very welcome to take a moment,
join us & see through the eyes of this beautiful group of international
photographers, who have been working during the Pandemic around this topic
within a seminary at the legendary Ostkreuzschule für Fotografie in Berlin,
together with one of the most precious berliner photographer of all times:
*Sven Marquardt <https://marquardtfotografie.com>*! ...but be aware, as
he´s known also as the most gentle & inFamous "gatekeeper" of all times...

Photos by Kseniya Apresyan / Xiao Chen / Uwe Jung-Kempe / Tanja Kloth-Bober
/ Caro Lenhart / Sven Marquardt / AnnA Motterle / Georgi Naymark / Benjamin
Pfau / Thomas Tiltmann

During the one year 2020 to 2021, the seminar participants worked under the
direction of Sven Marquardt <https://de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sven_Marquardt> on
the central theme of “HOME“. The resulting works, which move between
documentary and artistic photography, outline the multi-perspectival
diversity of the theme. The resulting photographs open up a field of
tension between de-localization and the search for identity.
ostkreuzschule.de <https://www.ostkreuzschule.de/>
::

Un/natural Field Recordings / Natural Overdubs: Workshop

with soundartist musician & composer William “Bilwa” Costa
<https://m.soundcloud.com/bilwa>

Sat 12.03 _12:00 – 18:00
*Sun 13.03_ *12:00 – 18:00 + Closing Performance 19:00 – 21:00

@LIEBIG12 // Liebigstrasse 12, Liebigstrasse 12, 10247 Berlin (near
Frankfurter Tor/U5)

Registration Required@ williambilwacosta at gmail.com

ABOUT
Un/natural Field Recordings// Natural Overdubs is a workshop which utilizes
urban, architectural, and natural urban spaces as a source for cultivating,
processing, and over-dubbing sound. This workshop is open to artists of any
medium (sound art, experimental music, performance, dance, visual art,
etc.) who are interested in experimenting with sound. We will work
individually and collaboratively, as an entire as well as in small groups.

Un/natural Field Recordings / Natural Overdubs: Workshop will culminate in
a public concert by the particpants. We will form small ensembles and
perform scores, using sound palettes created during the workshop.

details under
http://www.liebig12.net/24-25-02-un-natural-field-recordings-natural-overdubsworkshop/

TO BE REMOVED FROM THIS NEWSLETTER JUST REPLY :: REMOVE ME

--
Liebig12
Liebigstrasse 12