[resource-net] Open Call for 'Signals: Networks and Artistic Interventions' 24. Feb. last day to apply!

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:26:10 CET 2022

Hi Resourcers,

last week to apply for this open call so wanted to give a heads-up. As you
know, politics is ruling and at times ruining lives. Shit is  real. *School
of Machines, Making & Make-Believe* invites people who get that to apply
for our open call: *Signals:  Networks and Artistic Interventions.  *

It is a is a two week  full-time program from May 16 to 27, 2022 in Berlin,
Germany for nine participants reacting to the prompt: How can we
communicate in times of  authoritarian regimes? *The focus of this two-week
artist lab is hidden network communication and use of drones.  The program
is free and 9 participants will each receive a 1000€ stipend for their
participation. * Travel, accommodation, and other expenses are not included
and the sole  responsibility of the participant.

Applicants will be selected  based on the thoughtfulness and sincerity of
their responses. We want to  see who gets it. Do you and the people you
know? This open call closes on February 24, 2022--THIS THURSDAY. Please
share and  apply! https://www.schoolofma.org/signals

Thanks in advance!

Warmly,
Rachel

*Creative Director | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe
<http://schoolofma.org/>*