[resource-net] DÉSORI·A·NTÉ | Z•Str expert session #4

Gabriel S Moses gabsmrhc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 16:15:38 CEST 2021

dear Resourcererettes

our guest on Z•Str THIS FRIDAY 24.9 16:30 CEST is *Jonas Frankki *(Disruption
Network Lab) who will play coach and trainer *Gorm van der Blom*.
apparently, Gorm has already put out 2 self-help bestsellers about his
radical mental-health program

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS: OUR GUEST HAS NEVER READ THEM

the entire discussion will be improvised, based on fake book titles and
theories we will throw around ...like the ones in these teasers 🤔

teaser 1 *https://youtu.be/X_PV1CHSd6E <https://youtu.be/X_PV1CHSd6E>*

teaser 2 *https://youtu.be/NpH3i2XPzPw <https://youtu.be/NpH3i2XPzPw>*

join us 4 a session dedicated 2 our deteriorating mental health and grip on
the concept of truth in the post-pandemic age

*event description*+*livestream link* on the *FBevent
<https://fb.me/e/Hbk3DDIG>*

*also thru the DS website: *https://desperatelyseeking.online/*
<https://desperatelyseeking.online/>

urz