[resource-net] last call 4 signup: Zoom Str. digital LARP

Gabriel S Moses gabsmrhc at gmail.com
Wed May 12 13:59:27 CEST 2021

Dear Resourcererettes

this is the last call 2 sign up 4 the first sessionz of
*Zoom Shake the Room | expert sessionz - digital LARP*
where u get 2 play a fake academic and speculate on conspiracies

*signup deadline Friday, May 14*

*see further May-dates/links in the *here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZbGlURzWc1bw4MruyfOG8DWCSJus2eW0/view?usp=sharing>*

any signup after May 14 will be approved based on availability only

*keen but reluctant?* keep in mind that the game is *low commitment*:
it is a monthly Zoom event, u can hop on/off anytime and choose ur degree
of involvement, anywhere from the audience 2 the main guest speaker seat

signup is required in any case and *ONLY thru our website:
**desperatelyseeking.online
<https://desperatelyseeking.online/>*

re-watch teaser *here* <https://youtu.be/coQacA916_E>

see u in a bit, but until then, remember ...*well*ness goes deep

Gabriel S Moses
DE +49(0)15124278779
IL +972(0)556800409
www.gabsmoses.com