[resource-net] invitation 2 participate in "Z Str." - an online game of fake academics

Gabriel S Moses gabsmrhc at gmail.com
Fri May 7 13:22:39 CEST 2021

Dear Resourcererettes

*Im thrilled to announce Im starting **a **conspiratorial **Zoom-based live
action **role-playing game (LARP)*

*the concept:* u play a fake academic in a discussion/panel held by a
wellness community turned into a conspiratorial cult

*low commitment** participation:* we mostly meet/livestream once a month, u
can also hop on and off anytime, or just be an audience

*feel free 2 pass this invite around*

watch teaser *here* <https://youtu.be/coQacA916_E>

full lowdown + *sign up by May 14 *here:
*https://www.desperatelyseeking.online/*
<https://www.desperatelyseeking.online/>

*or keep track thru the *FB event*
<https://www.facebook.com/events/323919839122638>

game kicks off *Friday May 21* 12 noon CEST

sincerely urs

Gabriel

. ... ... .    .   .    . .. .    ... .    . ... . .    ... .    .

*a bit more about the project:*

from anti-vaxxers to QAnon, fringe-group

cult-like scenes r now being compared

to LARPs that spun out of control

in response, I m thrilled 2 announce that

*desperately seeking* is starting its own

conspiratorial digital LARP!

2 those of u new 2 desperately seeking,

others have described it as:

"an artistic project pretending 2 be a

millennial wellness community, now

turning a dark corner and rumored 2 have

transformed into a conspiracy-ridden cult"

the new LARP is staged as a live-streamed

monthly program of academics. u get 2

choose a fake academic figure and

perform it. can u bring us the wisdom that

rescues us from ourselves or will u plunge

even deeper with us down our dark well?

in short, come pitch us ur particular

fictionalized expertise... *but remember, *

*wellness goes deep*